2012年5月10日星期四

Wants & Desires Commuter Bike

,Nike Air Max 2011 Mens

I’ve been after a commuter bike for a while now. Something that I will ride to work (on the days the dog stays home; sorry dog) and generally use to just get around New York. Maybe I’m just jealous of all the fun they are having in Copenhagen? I already have two bicycles at the moment, but I really think one should own as many bikes as one can effectively store at home. Seeing how my building has a bicycle room, I’m pretty much free to go as far as my wallet will take me. Tonight the better part of three hours was spent making this wish-list-of-sorts for a commuter bike. I should point out that this list is by no means recession friendly. Most of the rigs included (especially that super tasty Vanilla), are going to cost you both arm and leg. But that is why this post is titled Wants & Desires and not Needs & Requires.

Fast Boy Cycles

fbc

Velorbis Churchill Classic.

velorbis1

Velorbis Scrap Delux.

velorbis2

Rivendell Sam Hillborne Frameset.

riv

Commuter bike #2 from Portland’s Vanilla.

vanilla

Pashley Roadster Sovereign.

pashley

Independent Fabrication Super Commuter.

if-commuter

Surly Long Haul Trucker (Image via the excellent EcoVelo blog)

surly

The Oldshatterhand model from Danish maker Sögreni.

oldshatter_stor

A.N.T Bicycles Basket Bike.

ant_mike

没有评论:

发表评论