2012年5月12日星期六

And the Winner Is…Our Headbanger Studio 54 Bombad

After tapping www.random.org, I was able to pick a winner from over 100 comments!
The recipient of Headbanger’s Studio 54 Bombaddas Earrings is Sammie from New Jersey!

The blogger for www.peacelovestyletumbls.tumblr.com doesn’t know she won just yet, but we’ll include her thoughts once she does! says, “I’m so happy! I’ve been wanting a pair of Headbangers for a long time, but as a broke college student (I’m a freshman at Emory University in Atlanta, GA) that just wasn’t going to happen. Plus with end of the semester work piling up and finals right around the corner I’ve been a little bit stressed – seeing the e-mail and realizing that I won definitely made my day!” Yay!

In her comment she said she’d, “…love to wear these with my cobalt blue tied button down, high waist shiny American Apparel leggings in black , and black Kimchi blue platform sandals. To show of the earrings, I’d wear my hair up in a messy top knot.” Can’t wait to see!

Thanks to everyone who participated.
And in case you didn’t win, don’t fret. There are many more giveaways to come!
Smootches!