2012年5月13日星期日

Fashion Bombshell of the Day Sasha from Toronto

Today we’re headed up North for just a spell with Sasha from Toronto:

20120209-112439.jpg
She writes, “I wouldn’t say that I have a set style.”


” I dress according to how I feel and in accordance to what statement I want to make.”

20120209-132115.jpg

” I’m a plus size fashion blogger/designer for FLAWS OF COUTURE (www.flawscouture.com).”

“…My intentions are always to let all women know that fashion/styles is achievable in EVERY size!”

“Ladies, work what you’ve got!”

” You’re curves are BEAUTIFUL!”"

Alright! You’re certainly adventurous. I think you have some hits and misses, but you definitely have your own look.
Ladies, do you think Sasha’s curves are beautiful?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 2-6 picture(s) to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted may be featured on Facebook or Twitter. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game!