2012年8月10日星期五

The first photo I ever saw of this type of bag had me hooked and it seems YSL listened to us and is

Related articles: http://coachfactoryoutletstore-online.weebly.com/

Almost two years ago I scoured the web and every store trying to track down this Yves Saint Laurent bag. Not only was I going crazy over it Coach Outlet Store Online, but all of you were, too. It is so rugged and chic that it can easily be worn by a man or a woman. Simply put, I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS BAG. But the folks at YSL told me it was an older season bag and was no longer available http://coachoutletonlineuas.weebly.com/, which really bummed me out. However, it looks like my luck is turning around http://coachoutletstoreonlineuk.weebly.com/, on a Monday nonetheless.

Man Bag Monday: Yves Saint Laurent Logo Strap Leather Tote Bag Man Bag Monday: Yves Saint Laurent Logo Strap Leather Tote Bag YSL logo strap tote bag Related Stories
  • Yves Saint Laurent Perforated Leather Zipped Tote
  • Yves Saint Laurent Volcano Tote
  • Yves Saint Laurent Shopping Tote
  • Yves Saint Laurent Small Satin Chain-Strap Bag

The first photo I ever saw of this type of bag had me hooked and it seems YSL listened to us and is bringing back this lust-worthy design. Don’t miss out this time around and be sure to grab it before it is gone. Buy via Mr. Porter for $1,950.

Look what I found! It’s as if the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow found its way to me via a YSL bag on Mr. Porter. This bag is not only awesome for the gents, but I totally think the ladies can rock it as well. Right now I am so excited that I mostly want to write in caps coach handbags outlet stores, but that would be hard to read. So let me try to explain why I love the Yves Saint Laurent Logo Strap Leather Tote Bag so much.

It is the logo strap leather that makes this bag a seriously covetable piece. YSL always finds a clever way to integrate its logo or a nod to it in its designs coach factory outlet usa, and this one is much more literal. However, YSL found a way to make the logo be a trendy and eye-catching part of the design, as they used leather straps with buckle details to spell out YSL. Of course it seems simple, and it is, but the finished product is so lovely it screams fashion.

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论