2012年8月8日星期三

Related Stories

PurseBlog may be a site about designer handbags, but more importantly it is about the woman who loves designer handbags. She lives a certain lifestyle, she loves her jewelry, sunglasses, wallet, and clothing. She may style her outfit around her bag coach handbags outlet sale, but she is very aware of everything she is wearing. This woman is me. In fact coach outlet store online shoes, she is every handbag lover I know.

Recently I’ve been going gaga for jewelry. I blame it partially on Man Repeller and her Arm Party and partially on the fact that I simply love accessories. DANNIJO is a jewelry line designed by two very chic sisters that I adore for their funky Coach Handbags, contemporary aesthetic, an aesthetic that is entirely me.

My mom recently bought a version of the DANNIJO Harper Bib Necklace and she gets compliments on it every time she wears it. I helped her pick it out, so now I feel slightly jealous over her owning it and not me. But I could change all of that by ordering this beautiful red and pink version. And to add the perfect finish, I’d pair it with the DANNIJO Benson Cuff in a malleable silver-plated finish. Necklace is $385, cuff is $282 via ShopBop.

Want it Wednesday: DANNIJO Necklace and Cuff Want it Wednesday: DANNIJO Necklace and Cuff DANNIJO Harper Bib Necklace Related Stories
  • Want It Wednesday: Bottega Veneta Jacket, Nest Necklace, Chloe Boots
  • Want It Wednesday: Rebecca Minkoff Jacket, Bib Necklace, Theodora and Callum Scarf Top
  • Limoncello Necklace & Discus Necklace
  • Roccobarocco Piccadilly Studded Leather Baguette & Zoppini Zo-Dark Corset Cuff Bracelet
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论