2012年8月23日星期四

Beauty Snacks- Sites of the Day, Jan. 24

Beauty Snacks: Sites of the Day, Jan. 24

Advertisement



After the light, make a left turn at Butt Hole Road…

Britain takes the cake for ">embarrassing place names! My favorites: East Breast and Slutshole Lane, LOL!

I’ll have the Chanel No. 5 with a side of beans, please

Ever wonder why there are coffee beans at the fragrance counter?

The 80s are back! And this time they ain’t messing around

I guess if JT can bring sexy back, Urban Outfitters can revive the ">hair scrunchy. True confession: I have one in my bathroom drawer right now. It’s purple, and I use it to put my hair in a ponytail when I’m washing my face. :)

MAC Spring and Summer 2009 pics and previews

One word: HOT!

Who’s the final Cylon?

LOL! Okay, if you actually understood the above sentence (hint: it has to do with sci-fi), then you might be interested in the Battlestar Galactica series finale spoiler.

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

P.S. It’s an overcast and dreary day out here on the lovely San Francisco Bay. :) Have a great day today, no matter what the weather’s like.

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论