2012年8月10日星期五

I have a new crush and it is on the

As for the Keepall 45, this bag is timeless. With the additional shoulder strap coach outlet online coach handbags outlet stores, the bag can be used as an everyday hold-all (hence, the name Keepall) while also working ideally for weekend trips. The interior is lined with traditional Louis Vuitton cotton canvas. One of my favorite aspects of this bag is the super chic look of the brushed titanium hardware. While there are also white and red versions http://coachoutletonlineuas.weebly.com/, the black has my heart. Price is $2 coach factory outlet usa,730 via Louis Vuitton.

Man Bag Monday: Louis Vuitton Keepall 45 in Damier Infini Man Bag Monday: Louis Vuitton Keepall 45 in Damier Infini Louis Vuitton Keepall 45 Damier Infini

The Damier Infini line gives Louis Vuitton lovers the Damier pattern in a new rendition. The iconic Damier motif in soft calf leather speaks to the LV lovers heart, offering an elegant finish to a contemporary house favorite.

I have a new crush and it is on the Louis Vuitton Damier Infini line. Vlad and I saw this piece in the SoHo store a few weeks ago and since then Coach Outlet, I can’t stop thinking about it. I want Vlad to have the Keepall 45 for himself Cheap Jerseys, but in all honesty, I think I secretly want him to get it so I can use it myself on weekend trips.

Related Stories
  • Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Keepall
  • New Louis Vuitton Damier Graphite
  • First Look: Louis Vuitton Damier Rivington
  • Man Bag Monday: Louis Vuitton Cup Waterproof Keepall 55 Bandouliere
Related articles: Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论