2012年9月10日星期一

MAC Unsung Heroes- Teddy Eye Kohl

MAC Unsung Heroes: Teddy Eye Kohl

Advertisement



MAC Teddy Eye Kohl

I firmly believe that life’s too short to waste it wearing boring brown eyeliners (or, on an unrelated note, wearing shoes in summertime).

Today’s inductee in the hallowed halls of MAC Unsung Heroics is called Teddy, and when it comes to boring,The Solar-Powered, Super-Duper, Sun-Protecting Tomato, he’s anything but. Teddy’s a MAC Eye Kohl ($14.50) pencil, an intensely rich,Cheap NFL Jerseys, dark bronzy brown with subtle golden shimmer, and it’s that shimmer that takes Teddy from the bored-room to the bedroom best room (haha! oops,Cheap Jerseys, bad pun).

I think I use Teddy almost as often as MAC Powersurge. It’s one of those colors that always seems appropriate,Coach Purses, day or night, and it totally hits the spot when I want to draw extra attention to my eyes,Makeup and Beauty Blog Monday Poll, September 1, but don’t feel like wearing basic black.

Its soft, creamy texture glides along my lash and water lines,Coach Purse, defining the shape of my eyes. Every so often I’ll even wear it as a base by smudging it onto my lids; other times I might layer it beneath powder shadows, where I think it looks particularly cute with bronzy golds like MAC Woodwinked.



My favorite thing about Teddy? He gets along with everyone. :) Yup, I think Teddy looks fantastic on a wide range of skin tones,Coach factory outlet online, from lighter lovelies to dark brown divas.

Some gals seem to think he “gets around” (aka migrates), but Teddy stays still on me all day long. Setting him with a powder shadow should encourage him to behave.

The MAC Unsung Heroes series features some of my favorite products from MAC’s permanent collection
  • MAC Unsung Heroes: Humid Eyeshadow
  • MAC Unsung Heroes: Naked Lunch Eyeshadow
  • MAC Unsung Heroes: Russian Red Lipglass
  • MAC Unsung Heroes: Syrup Lipstick
  • MAC Unsung Heroes: MAC Blushbaby Blush
  • MAC Unsung Heroes: MAC Vex Eyeshadow
  • MAC Unsung Heroes: Strobe Cream
  • MAC Unsung Heroes: Blot Powder/Pressed
  • MAC Unsung Heroes: Subculture Lip Pencil
  • MAC Unsung Heroes: Soft Brown Eyeshadow
  • MAC Unsung Hero: Woodwinked Eyeshadow
  • MAC Unsung Hero: Powersurge Eye Kohl
  • MAC Unsung Heroes: All That Glitters Eyeshadow Is Not Just Another Gold
  • MAC Unsung Heroes: The Technakohl Liners
  • MAC Unsung Hero: Groundwork Paint Pot
  • MAC Unsung Hero: Nymphette Lipglass
  • MAC Unsung Heroes: Viva Glam V
  • MAC Unsung Hero: Blacktrack Fluidline
  • MAC Unsung Heroes: Lychee Luxe Lipglass
  • MAC Unsung Hero: Gorgeous Gold Eyeshadow
  • MAC Unsung Hero: Patina Eyeshadow

Have you met MAC Teddy yet? You two should meet. :)

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论