2012年9月10日星期一

How Often Do You Clean Your Makeup Brushes-

How Often Do You Clean Your Makeup Brushes?

Advertisement



MAC makeup brushes

When I’m not pressed for time, I’ll wipe down the brush heads with a Wet Ones Wipe after each use.

Then,discount louis vuitton handbags, about every other weekend,How to Look Your BEST in Pictures,Cheap NFL Jerseys, I’ll clean them more thoroughly with shampoo (I’ve gotten good results with Aussie’s Opposites Attract Protect + Soften; it breaks up dried and caked product fast).

I haven’t cleaned my brushes with shampoo in a couple weeks, though,Coach Factory Coupon,Cheap Jerseys, relying instead on those quickie cleanups with Wet Ones Wipes, but my brush heads are getting pretty gunky (gross,Coach Purses On Sale,MAC To The Beach- A Bit of Blue for a Rainy Spring Day!)…

Makeup and Beauty Blog poll

How often do you clean your makeup brushes?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论