2012年9月10日星期一

Light Up Your Eyes and World With Make Up For Ever

Light Up Your Eyes and World With Make Up For Ever’s New La Bohème Eye Shadow Palette

Advertisement



make up for ever la boheme (2)

High up on my list of things to do this week: dreaming big dreams — no matter how silly or far-fetched they might seem.

Because you never know. Casting those crazy ideas out into the ether could be the spark that sets in motion a chain of events that leads to one or more of them coming true.

Of course, a few of my big dreams would have to be related to makeup,Louis Vuitton Outlet, right? — like traveling around the world while wearing the colors in the new limited edition Make Up For Ever La Bohème Eye Shadow Palette ($39).

And since we’re talking about BIG dreams, I’d want to wear each of the six baked shadows in this free-spirited palette while exploring a different far-flung corner of the world,Coach Factory Outlet Store, and I’d start in Costa Rica with Lagoon Green.

This shimmery teal would be the perfect color to wear out to dinner with my BFF Cindy after a day spent playing in the surf.

From there,Cheap NFL Jerseys, we’d zip out across the Pacific to the Garden Isle with mossy Vegetal Green, which I’d love to wear while searching for secret waterfalls on Kauai.

Then, and this one would require passing through quite a few time zones,Cheap Jerseys, I’d wear Beige on my lids while hiking the hills around Provence with my favorite wide-angle lens, and silvery violet Parma Purple while El Hub and I ate our way through Rome.

Next, silvery peach Coral and I would tour the Taj Mahal (always wanted to go), and then head back home to hopefully wear shimmery reddish bronze Brown out with you to lunch.

Afterward, maybe we could even do some window shopping, and you could take us to some of your favorite places to play with makeup in your town. :)

I know, I know. Such a crazy dream, but even if it never happens, at least I can still mimic the same sparkle in my eyes that I get when I’m traveling,Coach Factory Coupon, since MUFE added high amounts of pearl to these baked shadows (which have a new formula just added to the line) to give skin a luminous, almost metallic finish.

make up for ever la boheme (3)
The La Bohème Eye Shadow Palette and Aqua Eyes in Gypsy (also from the La Bohème collection)

make up for ever la boheme (7)
Swatches from the left: Lagoon Green, Vegetal Green, Beige, Parma purple, Brown and Coral
make up for ever la boheme (1)

Unlike MUFE’s regular powder shadows, these six apply somewhat sheer,Two Ways to Win a $50 eGift Card from Sephora!_11111, but because they exhibit very little fallout and are so easy to blend, I don’t mind having to apply a few layers with a wet brush for bold looks.

Since they neither crease nor fade,21 Ways to Store Your Makeup, I don’t have to spend a lot of time on touch-ups, which means having more time left over to dream big. :)

PRICE: $39
AVAILABILITY: Available now at Make Up For Ever Boutiques, Sephora and online
MAKEUP AND BEAUTY BLOG RATING: B+/A-

Look what the cat dragged in…

Tabs has certainly been having a happy Monday. His Paul & Joe Meow collection order just arrived, and he’s tickled pink (reviews coming soon)!

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论