2012年6月1日星期五

Bobbi Brown

Coach Factory Outlet Online

Bobbi Brown Pink Cocoa Rich Color Gloss ($23.00 for 0.24 fl. oz.) is described as a “heather beige.” It’s a medium-dark reddish-orange brown with rose pink and gold shimmer. MAC Join the Party came the closest, but it is lighter and doesn’t have the same colored shimmer. I was surprised that I couldn’t think of more potential dupes for this shade!

The formula yields mostly opaque color coverage that doesn’t settle much and covers evenly. Pink Cocoa wore for around four hours when I trialed it. It’s supposed to be moisturizing, and while it’s not drying, I didn’t feel like my lips were hydrated post-wear. The texture is non-sticky, not too thick or too thin, and comfortable to wear. It is also mint-scented.

Where to Buy: Bobbi Brown, $23

Bobbi Brown Pink Cocoa Rich Color Gloss
Bobbi Brown Pink Cocoa Rich Color Gloss

The Glossover

Bobbi Brown Pink Cocoa Rich Color Gloss

没有评论:

发表评论